- No categories
Chief Financial Officer
Christine has over 27 years of accounting experience in residential and commercial construction, as well as manufacturing and transportation. She has been with the Dolphin Architects & Builders team for 11 years.
Whether navigating construction loan financing for our clients, drafting and administering contracts, documenting projects, job costing, or preparing for annual budgets and audits, Christine does exemplary work with a keen eye for detail to serve both our clients and our trade support vendors.
Christine has crafted and implemented many cost-saving measures at Dolphin and led the Accounting Department to operate digitally with our clients and subcontractors, thereby enhancing our efficiency and reducing our environmental footprint. These efforts have reduced the time required to achieve important project decisions and resulted in a digital archive that facilitates all departments’ abilities to communicate effectively with our clients.
During her free time, Christine loves gardening and sharing the edible results of her labor with family and friends. She is engaged in the community, and her past and present civic activities include:
- Church of the Nazarene – Steward & Church Board Officer
- Children’s Ministry Programs, VBS, Weekly Studies, Choir & Camping trips
- Member of NMI – International Missions
- Operation Christmas Child
- Local food, clothes, and school supply donation drives
- Adopt and feed local families during the holidays each year
- SC WMU Director – Leading Women on Mission
- Trident United Way – Day of Caring
- Debi’s Kids
- Salvation Army Angel Tree